The winners have been announced for the inaugural Recircle Awards via a virtual ceremony, with total voting numbers exceeding 9,000 for the debut event. Award winners hail from five different continents.
Winners Announced for the 2021 Recircle Awards via Virtual Ceremony
Valebridge Media Services (VMS), the Crewe, UK and Madrid, Spain-based media services agency, has announced the winners of the inaugural Recircle Awards 2021, the globally-facing industry awards event recognising sustainable innovation, production processes, management and services within the tyre retreading and recycling sectors.
In total, over 9,000 votes were cast across the 18 awards categories that were open to the public vote, with significant engagement in the voting process being received from all corners of the globe.
The winners of the 2021 Recircle Awards were as follows:
- Best Tread Rubber Supplier: VIPAL RUBBER
- Best Tyre Recycling Industry Supplier: ECO GREEN EQUIPMENT
- Best Retreading Equipment & Accessory Supplier: VIPAL MACHINERY
- Best Casing & Tyre Disposal Services Provider: TIRE CORE INTL
- Best Tyre Derived Recycled Product: CEVE CINTEMAC
- Best Retreading Industry Innovation: VIPAL RUBBER
- Best Tyre Recycling Innovation: PYRUM INNOVATIONS
- Retread Industry Fleet Award: GIRTEKA LOGISTICS
- Best Publicity Campaign: SIGNUS ECOVALOR
- Employee of the Year: LEO LINKESCH (Marangoni)
- Business Innovation Award: SEGINUS
- Best TyreRetreader:MARANGONI
- Best Tyre Recycler: TYRECYCLE
- Best Company Director: DARIO ANDREANI (Insamar)
- Spirit of Retreading Award: KAYEL TYRE RETREAD
- Tyre Pyrolysis Award: SCANDINAVIAN ENVIRO SYSTEMS
- Tyre Repair Award: TECH
- Business Breakthrough Award: FORNNAX