The programme has been announced for the ETRA Conference, which takes place at the NH Collection Hotel Grand Sablon in Brussels from 14-16 March.
Launched under the strapline “25 Years of Tyre Recycling Progress: Focus on the Future”, the conference includes plenary sessions on Thursday 15rd and Friday 16thMarch and will include discussions on
– Green Public Procurement and other ways to implement the Circular Economy
– TPE, rubber compounds using ELT materials, and carbon materials, targeting the automotive sector
– Devulcanisation, bio-devulcanisation, moulded products
– Sports sector: SBR infill materials and new trends in a growing market
– Expanding markets in urban construction – membranes, concrete, trams and trains, roads
The many opportunities for pyrolytic materials and products keynote presentation at the conference will be made by Daniel Calleja Crespo, Director General of DG Environment.
Among the panelists are: E. Garcia-John (DG Growth), S. Amirkhanian (U of Alabama), D.Bond (Synthetic Turf Council), P. Brenner (Ile de France), V. Giovannini (UEFA), X. Nicolay (CERIA), A. Gelpi (GMN), G. Jung (ULB), D. Bond (STC), J. Koury (ASTMI), A. Macho (Environment Ministry), B. Marabotto (Turin), A. Paulsson (EcoRub), P. Taylor OBE (TRA UK), T. Thornton (Micromeritrics), W. Wasniowski (Tebamix), E. Weiss (Albi), J. Mc. Douglas (Napier University), and many others.
The ancillary programme includes a one-day NCP workshop, for a limited group of 15-20 attendees to define the key elements for 1-2 projects, the launch of the ETRA Partner Registry and a series of company matchmaking discussion groups as well as numerous networking opportunities including a gala dinner.
Anyone wishing to find out more about this event can do so via the ETRA website at https://www.etra-eu.org/