The Latin American Society for Rubber Technology (SLTC) has always aimed to be a tool to promote technological, business and management knowledge in the rubber industry
With more than 6,000 members and 30 years of experience, the SLTC is committed to the circular economy, sustainability, and recycling of rubber products, calling to join efforts for a healthier environment.
The SLTC is organising the III Latin American Tire Recycling Conference in Lima, Peru, next September 20-22, which is an opportunity to interact with the local and international EOL recycling market. In conclusion: Be where the industry, academia and government are, come to the event!
Some other arguments would be:
– To generate new opportunities in the management and treatment of rubber waste.
– To be part of the only Latin American ELT recycling event.
– Promote brands, learn about new technological alternatives, regulations, developments, and solutions.
The areas covered of the Conference will be:
- ELT management systems in Latin America and new regulations.
- New systems, laws, new developments, and participation of public administrations in the region.
- Innovation, experimental development, and research.
- Alternative applications for tyre-derived components, new composite materials from recycled rubber and products derived from innovative treatment processes.
- Recycling technologies, lessons learned and opportunities for improvement: challenges in the OTR mining tyre recycling.
- Pyrolysis, devulcanisation, thermolysis and co-processing.
- Tire retreading.
- OTR mining tyre maintenance, fleet management, certifications, environmental benefits, and global trends.
OTR mining tyre recycling
During the 2023 Latin American Conference, special emphasis will be placed on the latest research on rubber parts for the mining industry, and it will be possible to get in touch with the technical referents of the sector.
On Thursday 21, in the afternoon, the “Symposium on EOL in Asphalt Mixes: For more sustainable roads” will be held, which will seek to discuss programmes and investments in the management of national and regional road networks. The reality of management systems, tyre recycling and the incorporation of ELT powder into asphalt mixtures with the latest technologies.
The audience profile will be: legal professionals, waste managers, logistics operators, recyclers, service and machinery providers for the recycling industry, researchers, entrepreneurs, developers, students, teachers, consultants, business chambers, commercial, technical, legal, and environmental teams of companies related to rubber recycling, rubber product manufacturers, ELT generators, and government agencies, among others.
The Conference will be held at the NOS Convention Centre of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP), which brings together technological progress, business, knowledge, and culture in the heart of the San Isidro district of Lima. The Centre is composed of two interconnected office towers. It has multipurpose rooms, a theatre with a capacity for up to 600 people, an auditorium, and other areas, such as a training centre and classrooms.